March 21, 2007

Sanjaya

Ok, I admit it, I watch American Idol. To be honest I have been pretty bored with it this year. Maybe it is because no one is from Alabama this year...haha. I love Melinda Doolittle and unless she totally bombs one night, I really think she will win. One thing I do not understand is how Sanjaya Malakar is still on this show. I'm not seeing the how he is even close to any of the other singers. And then on Tuesday night they show this little pre-teen girl in the audience just crying buckets of tears over him. He sang the song "You Really Got Me" and I did not think it was good quality at all. In fact I would almost put it up there with Cameron Diaz singing "I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself" in My Best Friend's Wedding. Needless to say I thought it was bad and he's really not that cute! Hopefully people will stop voting for him because I'm tired of hearing him perform, he's boring!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

i totally agree with you! i have only heard him one time, but he wasn't that good. he must know a lot of people or something.