Erin at Glimpse Into the Life of the Stanfords tagged me to share fifteen things that I'm not afraid to admit. Now I'm just admitting, not explaining!
1. I like sugar in my grits.
2. Touching fresh chopped tomatoes make me gag, but I can eat them cooked.
3. I have seen all 3 High School Musicals.
4. My sister and I communicate in songs...mainly from musicals that we have grown up watching.
5. I would love to be a fly on the wall in CJ and Carolyn Mahaney's house.
6. Every year at Christmas, from the time I was 16 until I was married at 22, I secretly wished that I would unwrap a set of car keys.
7. I don't like scary movies AT ALL!
8. I don't like movies with witches in them.
9. I've never lived in one place longer than 6 years.
10. I don't like sleeping in a room by myself.
11. I like to try new recipes.
12. I know every line and every song to Annie, Beauty and the Beast, and the Sound of Music.
13. I listen to the Rick and Bubba Show every morning from 6 am until 10 am.
14. I dry my hair in the mornings in between the commercials to the show (so I don't miss it...I know, sad isn't it?)
15. I have been to every state east of the Mississippi River.
Ok, so that was sort of fun! You can ask me about any of them, but I might not explain...Erin didn't tell me I had to explain! Haha! :-)
November 05, 2008
I am so thankful for my husband and what God is doing in his life right now. I'm so excited to be apart. Last night after the election results came through, about 10:00 our time, my husband gets VERY excited. He is grinning from ear to ear and for those of you that know him...he is rocking A LOT in his chair! Evidently he has been communicating with Mars Phoenix. When he told me, I had no clue what or who he was talking about. For those of you (like me) who don't stay on top of our space exploration, it is the spacecraft that is exploring the planet Mars. Shane twittered with Mars Phoenix, asking him to turn the mic on so blind people could get an idea of what being in space is like. Anyway...Here is the blog entry if you are interested, http://www.planetary.org/blog/article/00001724/ and Shane is the "blind man" mentioned towards the bottom of the blog entry and the entire twitter conversation is below...check out that my husband (jack728) says "Blind people would really dig it..." I love how he says "dig it" talking to a computer...so funny! Isn't this so COOL though??? Or is it just me?
at 8:12 AM