Erin at Glimpse Into the Life of the Stanfords tagged me to share fifteen things that I'm not afraid to admit. Now I'm just admitting, not explaining!
1. I like sugar in my grits.
2. Touching fresh chopped tomatoes make me gag, but I can eat them cooked.
3. I have seen all 3 High School Musicals.
4. My sister and I communicate in songs...mainly from musicals that we have grown up watching.
5. I would love to be a fly on the wall in CJ and Carolyn Mahaney's house.
6. Every year at Christmas, from the time I was 16 until I was married at 22, I secretly wished that I would unwrap a set of car keys.
7. I don't like scary movies AT ALL!
8. I don't like movies with witches in them.
9. I've never lived in one place longer than 6 years.
10. I don't like sleeping in a room by myself.
11. I like to try new recipes.
12. I know every line and every song to Annie, Beauty and the Beast, and the Sound of Music.
13. I listen to the Rick and Bubba Show every morning from 6 am until 10 am.
14. I dry my hair in the mornings in between the commercials to the show (so I don't miss it...I know, sad isn't it?)
15. I have been to every state east of the Mississippi River.
Ok, so that was sort of fun! You can ask me about any of them, but I might not explain...Erin didn't tell me I had to explain! Haha! :-)