What was I doing 10 years ago (April 1998)?
I was a sophomore at Baker High School. We had just moved from Collierville, TN in December so I was still meeting new friends. I was learning to chew on the meat that we received through the teaching at Dauphin Way Baptist Church...what a blessing!!!
5 Things on my "To Do" list today:
- Finish my Stepping Heavenward Bible Study
- Clean my kitchen.
- Wash the darks.
- Write some notes
- Plan a lingerie shower
- Pay off my student loans.
- Go to Disney World.
- Take our friends to dinner instead of them taking us.
- Buy a house.
- Buy a VERY new car...like a Jeep Liberty or something like that...one that has the works!
- Biting my nails!
- Being LAZY!
- Watching too much TV
- Waiting to the last minute
- I'm sure there are a whole lot more but I can't think of them right now
- Jackson, MS
- Ticonderoga, NY
- Collierville, TN
- Mobile, AL
- Birmingham, AL
5 Jobs I have had:
- Counselor at Day Camp
- Student Worker in President's Office @ MC
- Tax Resolver at MS State Tax Commission
- Tax Preparer at Jackson Hewitt
- Clerk/Office Manager at Comau Inc.
1. Beth @ A Debtor to Mercy Alone
2. Claire @ Cooking is Medicine
3. Angela @ The Busy Mama
4. Jennifer @ The Believers Rest
5. Melody @ MountainMelody