March 27, 2008

Bible Drill

I get the wonderful privilige to be with our children at church on Wednesday night...they are a blast. I am always amazed at how God brings us to Himself. Last night I got to be with the kids as they are practicing for their Bible Drill in May. I have been able to see God working in these little hearts and it's just amazing. Both children are from christian families, they "know" the answers and yet I am starting to see a change in one of them that is just remarkable! I'm praying that God will continue to work in her life and that He will bring her to salvation...it's the greatest gift of all and I pray that she will accept it one day. I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

The Mom said...

awww i kinda miss doing bible drill. i did it from 4th - 12th grade. i loved it too! our church doesn't do bible drill with the kids...i don't know why. oh well.

also, i tagged you on my last post...go check it out.