May 06, 2008

College 6

I have 5 friends from college that I absolutely love! Believe it or not we actually still keep in touch with each other and we live in 5 different states - MS, TN, AL, FL and NE. So much so that we even seem to have a "reunion" almost every year. Actually in 4 years we have had 4 reunions. I think that's pretty good myself. Now granted 3 of them have been at each others weddings but they are still reunions. Have you ever had friends that you can talk to and know immediately that they know what you are talking about? Or have you ever had a friend that when you ask them to pray for something you know without a shadow of a doubt? Well I am blessed with at least 5 ladies that do just that. They are such a blessing in my life. They encourage me and challenge me to live a life that glorifies God. I love to talk with them and hear about what God is teaching them and then in turn it challenges me. Well we just had another reunion in Memphis this past weekend. We laughed so much it was just like we had never been apart. We also prayed for Lori, who got married on Saturday. It was a special time to get to pray for her as she was about to marry the love of her life, the one that God designed for her to complete. We were reminded that God is faithful over and over. It rained so hard on Friday night and then Saturday morning the skies opened up with the most beautiful blue and the sun was so bright and then there was a nice cool breeze (the wedding was outside). It was a great weekend to get away and be with the "College 6". That's our name! I love you girls!!! You have blessed my life!!!

No comments: