1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
K- Kansas is the furthest state I have been to that is west of the Mississippi--at least I think so. I know I've been to Texas but Kansas might sound better! :-)
A - Abby is my first name and the name I go by, unless I'm in trouble, then it's Abigail.
R - Riley is the last name that I had for 22 years of my life. It is a good name and hopefully the first name of one of my children...if my sister doesn't beat me to it!
I - Ice, I absolutely love ICE in my Diet Coke. If it doesn't haven't ice and it's not freezing cold, what is the point of drinking a Diet coke?
S - Shane"man". That is my husband, the love of my life, the man to whom I am so thankful to God. He makes me laugh when I least expect it, I love him so much!
Ok...so now I tag my favorite sister, Beth...I know, you are my only sister! :-)