June 08, 2009

Going to the chapel...

AND WE GOT MARRIED!!! As Beth and I left the house on Saturday morning @ 6:30, we sang with my mom that song...in (of course) 3 part harmony. It has been on all of our phones since March...it was GREAT! Now it has to come off! :-)

We had SUCH a great time! Leave it to my mom and her team to make things as easy as possible. The wedding day was an example of how a wedding should be...calm! Mom had several comments of "I have never seen such a calm mother of the bride!" That's my mom! She worked so hard to have her "team" in place so that the day of...it was peaceful. A peaceful MOB makes a peaceful bride! It was a GREAT service...God was glorified and now Beth Riley is now Mrs. Paul Kay! YAY! Beth and Paul left for Hawaii yesterday morning and I am assuming they made it! I will post some pictures later but I will leave you with this one. Beth wanted something different for when they left! I think the wedding wands turned out GREAT!!! Anita Wilson is the photographer...her blog is http://in-due-season.blogspot.com/ She does a GREAT job, not only as a photographer but as a mother and wife!

No comments: